- LUB5 Lubricator Filled With Biodegradable Oil 120ml
LUB5 is an electromechanical lubricator designed to supply single lubrication points with oil or grease.
The lubricator is intended for stand-alone use as the energy supply is provided by a integrated battery pack.
The lubricant is stored in a refillable reservoir with a capacity of 120ml. Maximum output pressure is 10 bar.
When using the suitable lubricant, the battery pack enables up to 6 discharges respectively a maximum runtime of 48 months (whatever occurs first).
- Lubricant volume 120ml
- Lubricant Oil ISO VG = 32 – 680 mm2/s grease up to NLGI class 2
- Pump type Piston Pump
- Dosage volume – 0,24 ml/ stroke
- No. of discharges Max. 6*
- No. of outlets 1
- Connection External Thread R1/4
- Running time per filling 1-24 months
- Operating Pressure Max. 10 bar (145 psi)
- Temperature Range -20 °C to + 60 °C
- Dimensions Ø70 x 127 mm (DxH)
- Weight Without Filling Approx. 304 g
- Control Microprocessor
- Pressure Monitoring Electronically
- Capacity Monitoring LED Display
- Operational Voltage 3,0 V Li Battery
- Filling Zerk According to DIN 71412
- Protection Class (With Membrane Sticker) IP 65
- Sound Pressure Level < 70 dB (A)
- Operation of Progressive Distributor no
* 6 discharges or an operational period of 48 months (whatever occurs first)