The LUBRICUS lubrication system is an extremely compact lubrication unit for oils and greases up to NLGI class 2. The lubrication system works either autonomously with a battery back or using an external voltage supply (24VDC).
Dependent on the version, the LUBRICUS has up to four outlets and is thus optimally suited for uses with multiple lubricating points.
The LUBRICUS is suitable for the simple and reliable supply of lubrication to bearings, linear guides, chains and open tooth systems, for which special lubricating pinions and lubricating gearwheels are available.
Due to the compact dimensions, the LUBRICUS is optimally suited for upgrades or retrofitting.
- Lubricus LUB-B-2
- Battery power 3.0 V, 70 bar, lubricant cartridge 400cm3
- Lubricus battery required for operation
- Please order Lubricus cartridge separately
- Lubricus lubrication system type B
- 2 outlets with display
During operation LUBRICUS measures the back-pressure at the lubricating point. The result is output to the display in just a few seconds – simple and without any additional effort.
- Transport of oil and grease up to NLGI-class 2
- Connection to machinery control possible
- Delivery pressure up to 70 bar (1015 psi)
- Fault/empty reporting
- Operating temperature range -20°C to +70°C
- Temperature-independent feed rate
- Visual inspection possible at any time
- Simple operation