The LUBRICUS M lubrication system is optionally equipped with up to five pump bodies (P1, P2, P3, P4, P5). The double piston pump bodies each have two outlets, are operated alternately and provide the same quantities of lubricant.
LUBRICUS M can work either in time mode or in pulse mode (PLC).
In time mode, the internal controls monitor both the amount of lubricant and the time intervals between lubrications.
In pulse mode, the desired lubrication intervals are performed by programming the PLC. Regardless of the selected mode, each pump body can be controlled separately.
- Functional principle: piston pump
- Operating voltage: 24VDC
- Operating pressure: max. 70 bar
- Lubrication volume:1500 cm3 with grease 2000 ml with oil
- Min. dose volume: 0,15 cm3 (per outlet)
- Outlets: 4
- Connection: 2
- Operating temperature: -20°C up to +70ºC
- Weight: approx. 4.000g
- Dimensions, max.: WxHxD 162 x 255 x 165mm
- Connector: M12x1, 4-pole
- Level monitoring: integrated, dry reed contact
- Pressure monitoring: integrated, electronic
- Integrated controller:microelectronic